Be a part of the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership Problem this month! It is easy to enter, and one fortunate winner will obtain a prize. Discover all the main points beneath.
Our month-to-month Cooking Membership is a enjoyable solution to rejoice the Love & Lemons group of readers. It’s tremendous easy – every month, I select a recipe. You make it, and also you e-mail me a photograph. On the finish of the month, I randomly choose one winner to obtain a prize.
I like the sense of group that comes from so many individuals cooking one recipe every month. We’re kicking off our September problem right now with my Vegan Mac and Cheese recipe, and I hope you’ll be part of within the enjoyable! Right here’s the way it works:
The Prize: A $200 Williams Sonoma Reward Card!
On the finish of the month, I randomly choose a winner and put up the entire photographs. This time, we’re giving freely a $200 Williams Sonoma Reward Card!
In September, I begin craving cozy fall meals like soups, casseroles, and, after all, creamy pastas. Because the climate cools, this Vegan Mac and Cheese turns into one of many dinner recipes we make most frequently. The “cheese” sauce requires plant-based components like candy potatoes, potatoes, and dietary yeast, but it surely tastes darn near the actual factor. It’s creamy, tangy, and positively tacky!
This recipe is straightforward to tug collectively on a weeknight, and it’s a success with children and adults alike. Serve it with steamed or roasted broccoli for a fast, scrumptious dinner.
Simply swap in your favourite gluten-free pasta to make this recipe gluten-free.
Enter the September Problem!
Wish to enter? Right here’s what that you must do:
- Make my Vegan Mac and Cheese someday through the month of September.
- Ship an image of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by September 30.
- For a bonus entry, go away a touch upon the Vegan Mac and Cheese weblog put up after you submit your photograph. (One photograph entry and one bonus entry per individual – please go away your first and final title in your remark so I can match it to your e-mail submission.)
- Join our e-mail record to search out out about subsequent month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly choose a winner and share all of your photographs in early October.
Final Month’s Problem
August’s recipe was my Peach Crisp. I liked listening to what number of of you loved this dish together with your households and buddies. In case you ask me, it truly is the right late summer season deal with. Listed here are all of your photographs:
… and Emily was our winner!
Enter the September Cooking Membership Problem by…
- Making my Vegan Mac and Cheese recipe someday through the month of September.
- Sending an image of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by September 30.
- Leaving a touch upon the Vegan Mac and Cheese weblog put up for a bonus entry after you submit your photograph. (One photograph entry and one bonus entry per individual – please go away your first and final title in your remark so I can match it to your e-mail submission.)